At Smile Center Clinics you will find:
- Practice that is recognized as a leader in the dental technology industry.
- A complete range of options for your dental, aesthetic, periodontal, and implant problems.
- A devoted team of highly-trained specialists with experience in every field of cosmetic dentistry and implantology.
- Cutting edge surgical, dental, X-ray, and imaging equipment.
- Our own high-end, dental laboratory, ensuring seamless service and quality control every step of the way.
- A range of variable payment options flexible hours, including late appointments on Wednesdays.
- Superb customer service, five-star amenities are part of the world-class service we offer to our patients every day.
All of our doctors are highly-trained specialists accredited by our clinic. Without exception, each member of our team is devoted to providing every patient that walks through our door with outstanding service - from the initial consult to the end result.
New Patient Experience
Spending time with each new patient is important to us because each person is unique. Finding out your concerns on specific problems, ranging from fears, past bad experiences, health problems, and specific preferences help us to deliver treatment that best suits your needs. Updating you on what's new in technology (as we have it here!), introducing the office staff, and explaining how & why we perform procedures are all part of the experience.
Your First Appointment
From your first contact with our office, we will listen to your needs and tailor your care with our findings. Our goal is to provide you and your family with the best possible dental care and the smile of your dreams in a warm caring environment. We want to give you the tools to prevent dental disease. And we aim to offer you a place that your kids will want to come to and visit.
The first appointment (except in cases of emergency) is spent conducting a thorough examination. This includes:
A complete oral and dental examination of teeth, gums, lips, cheeks, tongue, salivary glands, jaw bones, etc...
- A detailed assessment of the total condition of the teeth, the way the teeth fit together, their position, shape, color and the state of repair.
- Evaluation of dental and medical history.
- X-ray and diagnostic model impressions if necessary.
- Thorough cleaning and polishing of your teeth.
- Home care instructions to aid you in maintaining proper oral health.
- Consultation concerning your present oral health or, in more involved situations a separate consultation appointment to allow us additional time for in-depth diagnostic analysis.
Consultation: In many cases we would like to discuss our recommendations with you at a private consultation. At this separate appointment we go over the x-rays, full smile pictures, and other findings so that you are aware exactly of the conditions of your mouth and your general oral health.